The Soldier’s Network Supplier Event 2018
March 21-22 | Washington, D.C.
As a valued Soldier’s Network Supplier, please join us in our nation’s capital for a two-day supplier event. The event will focus on our efforts to support FY19 Army network modernization initiatives as the Army seeks to transform its acquisition process through the establishment of the Army Futures Command and the creation of cross-functional teams to support its modernization priorities.
Tentative Agenda - Attendees should plan on participating in both days
Wednesday, March 21st
Continental Breakfast and Full Lunch will be provided at:
JW Marriott Washington
1331 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, D.C. 20004
- 9:00am - 2:30pm: Meetings with GDMS Supply Chain (Optional by Request)
- 2:30pm - 5:00pm: Presentations by GDMS Senior Executives
- 5:00pm - 8:00pm: Networking Reception (Refreshments Provided)
Thursday, March 22nd
Full Breakfast and Lunch will be provided at:
410 First St SE, Washington, DC 20003
- 8:00am - 5:00pm: Meetings with Congressional Representatives on Capitol Hill
Hotels & Airports
We advise booking hotel rooms and flights as soon as possible and recommend flying into National (DCA) or Dulles (IAD) airports. Attendees may book the per diem rate of $253 by calling the hotels and requesting the GD rate. Please print this letter authorizing use of the rate for this event to present at check-in:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Downtown – 500 H Street NW, 202.289.5959
- Courtyard Capitol Hill/Navy Yard – 140 L Street SE, 202.479.0027
Book early – rooms are filling up fast!
Questions? Contact Andrew.Bagni@gd-ms.com or call 703-272-4266.