Supplier News and Information Center
To Our Valued General Dynamics Mission Systems Supply Chain Partners,
We are actively monitoring the ongoing global outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). General Dynamics Mission Systems is continuing to assess the state of affairs and regularly provide our supplier partners and customers with updates.
General Dynamics Mission Systems is proud of its role in supporting the defense industrial base sector, and in accordance with the U.S. president’s guidance, we continue to remain open for business. As we continue to operate, we have implemented all CDC-recommended measures to mitigate the spread of the disease and to safeguard the stability and continuity of our business. These steps include the following:
- Reducing employee density across all of our worksites, where possible, by enabling employees to work from home
- Implementing creative scheduling measures for employees working on manufacturing or classified programs
- Cancelling non-essential business travel
- Postponing large company events
- Introducing changes in the way we clean and manage access to our facilities
We established this site to keep our supply chain partners informed with critical information relating to our operating status and the adjustments we are making in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
As always, please contact your supplier liaison for more information. We value the relationship we have with our suppliers and appreciate your collaboration and support as we navigate these challenging times.
COVID-19 Information for Suppliers
- DPAS Rated Purchase Orders
- March 24, 2020 - Supplier Role in Critical Infrastructure from Scotty Miller
- March 20, 2020 - Defense Industrial Base Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- March 26, 2020 - DCMA DPAS
- March 24, 2020 - Promoting Resiliency of the Defense Industrial Base During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 20, 2020 - NAVSEA COVID-19 Guidance for Industry
- March 19, 2020 - AUSTAL COVID-19 Communications
- March 19, 2020 - The Assistant Secretary of the Navy Letter
- March 17, 2020 - Department of the Air Force Mission Essential Activities during COVID-19
- March 10, 2020 - NASA Assistant Administrator for Procurement Message on Coronavirus
Innovation Sourcing Network Monthly Newsletter